The mighty Proccolinos Ristorante & Pizzeria drag EVO, commonly known as the ‘ProccoEvo' holds the crown of the fastest Momentum customer car in the world.
In 2018 the ProccoEvo and Sergio Reyes, the tuner & driver, did what had seemed out of reach for many many years by finally seizing the ‘7-sec EVO Bounty’ and claimed the $16,840 price pot with a 7.77@181mph 1/4mile pass. Rather than resting on their laurels following this incredible success they set about a major rebuild in 2019. With their new sponsor, Ostar Motorsport, they have their sights set on making the mighty EVO even faster. In October 2019 the EVO returned to the strip to test the latest round of improvements and once again ran a 7.77, but this time at 185.3mph, given this was their first time running in the new spec we have absolutely no doubts that they will go even faster.
In order to produce this mind boggling performance the EVO channels over 1300whp through our exclusive Quaife Engineering QBE6U 5-Speed Sequential Gearbox complete with ATB differential. Contrary to much speculation the Procco EVO's gearbox does not have a billet casing or bell housing, or in fact any upgrades/modifications at all over standard specification.
This is identical in every way to the countless QBE6U's used in Rally, Time Attack, Hillclimb and Sprints around the world.
- First Evo VII-IX in the 7’s & winner of the 7-Sec Evo CT9A Bounty 7.77 1-4 mile @181mph
- Fastest Pass -7.77 1/4 mile @185.3mph
- Momentum Motorsport Exclusive Quaife Engineering QBE6U 5-Speed Sequential Gearbox
- Momentum Motorsport Exclusive Quaife Engineering QDH11BATB differential
- Momentum Motorsport Exclusive Quaife Engineering QDH12B ATB differential