Nicolas has been a lover of the highly tuneable Nissan R35 GTR, after owning 2 previously. With his recent purchase of a fresh 2014 model GTR, in super bright pearl white, he wanted to immediately improve the performance. With a miniscule 400miles on the clock, we welcomed to our shop for a full stage 4 Litchfield Power Upgrade, supplied and installed by ourselves.
The Stage 4 Power upgrade includes:
- Litchfield 1,100cc Bosch Injectors.
- Litchfield Large Bore performance intake kit with larger MAF housing.
- Milltek Y-Pipe.
- Litchfield 102mm Performance Exhaust System. (This system was fitted as an optional extra, with Akrapovic exhaust tips.)
- Exhaust back pressure reduced by over 37%.
- Improved boost control with custom Ecutek code.
- Revised ignition control, Variable Valve timing and Fuel maps.
- Reduced fuel consumption (especially on partial throttle conditions).
- Increase in both power and torque across the whole rev range.
- Litchfield RACEROM Switchable maps for enhanced Economy mode and full Race mode.
- Litchfield Custom Launch Control settings when used with Gearbox Software upgrade.
With increased performance, comes increased stopping power. We were more than happy to help, by supplying and fitting the AP Racing Brakes New Factory Radi-CAL™ Big Brake Kit with 410mm x 36mm thick FRONT discs and 400mm x 32mm thick REAR discs. As you can see from the photos, these brakes are HUGE!
While the GTR was in having the brakes attended to, we also installed Litchfield’s Forge Motorsport, complete intercooler system. Forge’s intercooler is a massive 102% larger than the stock intercoolers.
Nicolas treated his GTR to a set of massive 20” ADV5.1 monoblock, forged rims. These wheels are also seriously wide, but provide massive grip thanks to a set Michelin Pilot Sport rubber.
Interior and exterior modifications see subtle carbon accents added, breaking up the pearl white paintwork on the outside, and adding to the existing carbon.
Nicolas’ White 2014 GTR